The United States Space Force would be the sixth branch of the armed services and the Defense Department will release a report outlining the steps needed to make the new branch a reality, Vice President Mike Pence announced at the Pentagon.
- Can Trump Rebuild The Military As Deficits Balloon?
- GSA Launches eBuy Open GSA First Pilot
- The Impact of Government Indecision on Government Contractors
- Contracts for Oct. 18, 2018
- Air Force to Use Rapid Acquisition Authority for New Satellite Program
- NASA Taps DigitalGlobe to Provide Satellite Imagery for Earth Observation Studies
- Navy publishes part two of major IT project
- In Department of Veterans Affairs Procurements, Veteran-Owned Businesses Trump All Other Contractors